Field Service Engineer
Four Digital Solutions is growing rapidly and we’re looking to recruit talented photocopier engineers, who can grow with us and help us to continue to deliver the outstanding service we’ve become known for. We’re looking for walking engineers who will serve our growing client base in London, performing repairs, preventative maintenance etc on predominantly Konica Minolta & HP machines (although with some Canon, Ricoh etc). Ongoing training will be provided to enable you to reach your fullest potential and so that our clients receive the best possible service. This is not just a job opportunity, but the chance to work with the best talent and personalities in the industry.
- Competitive base salary (based on your experience)
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- London Travelcard (zones 1-6)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training
- Regular company social events
- Company incentives
- Can do attitude and sense of fun!
- Someone who’s a strong team player and can also work independently
- A fast, energetic and enthusiastic learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Someone who is driven and excited to grow with the business
- 1-5 years’ experience as a photocopier engineer (however, we are open to inexperienced engineers who have an excellent technical mindset and fulfil our other criteria)
- Customer-facing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Someone who is organised and manages their time well
If you’re high energy, driven and an absolute team player, then 4DS is a great fit for you, so call Jo Lawrence on 0203 176 7100 or, alternatively, send your CV (with any questions you might have) to email@example.com.